A self proclaimed creative, I divide my time between writing, blogging, reading and creating art. My formal education in psychology combined with my desire to help others find the career they love, has led me to explore a career in coaching. I love hockey, adore all things British and can be found singing and dancing in my kitchen while making dinner.
I live with my incredibly talented, drum-playing husband, Brandon in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
As a Coach:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology – University of Manitoba
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Certification – Psychometrics Canada
- The Art and Science of Coaching – Erickson College International
- The Practical Trainer – CTC TrainCanada
- Successful Communication Using the MBTI Tool Workshop – Psychometrics Canada
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
As a Writer/Blogger:
- Blogging since 2011
- Currently working on my first novel called Woven with several other projects waiting in the wings
- Short story titled “Let’s Fall in Love” published in 2013 as part of an anthology called Dark Fairy Queen Writerly Bridal Shower – A Collection of Wedding Tales by her Minions
As an Artist:
- Mixed Media art featuring paper, birds and the written word
- Selling my art on Etsy since 2012